Projects and Benefits
We have many projects which we invest in and our planning to do. Among them:
1. joint investment projects This means we can pool our money together for the advantage of all. This allows us to invest like a larger investor with very little money. Often a contribution of as little as $1,000 can allow someone to be an investor.
We also may work together to lower our rent expense, help each other find good jobs, and most important share the most effective strategies for succeeding at life. Many of our strategies are found in the private agartha forum (invitation only- please inquire if interested).
2. Political and Social Goals
3. Sustainable communities: One of our goals is to create a "gated community" for our people, though we also organize through community centers, hofs and other forms of organization. We encourage a more civilized and orderly people. We also will look into private schools and other social enclaves in the future.
4. advocating for mistreated whites.
5. Loan Clubs: we'll help you start that business!
6. Group Improvement Workshops: Martial arts training, yoga, philosophical discussions, political discussions etc.
*Currently though the primary project is building up the tribe and engaging in acquisition of wealth and power. Only after we crawl then can we walk (and engage in the more creative projects we may envision).